Last Tuesday, poet, writer and blogger extraordinaire Gabrielle Bryden bestowed upon me and seven other ladies the Versatile Blogger Award. The conditions of this award are to pass it along to seven others you deem versatile as well as compiling a list of seven facts about yourself. What follows is my list and below this a list of seven bloggers I find to be particularly brilliant at wearing a number of bloggin hats.
The Seven Things
1. I’ve nearly drown twice
2. I’ve saved the lives of two people, my husband Dave who eventually did succeed in taking his own life at 38 and my precious daughter who is very much alive and beyond remarkable.
3. People either love me or hate my guts. No one is ambivalent, much to my chagrin but at least I know where I stand even if I don’t understand the intense dislike.
4. I have lived in a variety of places throughout my life: a convent, a foster home, a motel, a car, a battered women’s shelter, an Indian Reservation, a homeless shelter, a city apartment, a basement apartment, a farm, an inner city ghetto row house, a cabin in the woods, a rat and cockroach infested tenement, a tent and finally quite a number of rental houses. I think I should go into real estate what do you think? 😉
5. I’ve witnessed and experienced a great deal of tragedy, but still I breathe! Yes I know, even I’m amazed everyday but I take it as a sign that I do indeed have a purpose.
6. I believe in reincarnation completely and without doubt.
7. I have type O negative blood.
My Seven Recipients (all wonderful writers and spectacular women)