For an award!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
uninvoked surprised and flattered me with the honour of this award, thus attaching me to this blog at least for twice weekly postings. I am seriously shocked and, lets face it, I’m as shallow as the next person and I’m taking a serious shine to this.
Seven things you don’t know about moi? Is it possible? Oh yes it is! Read on MacDuff.
1) I can deal a mean hand of poker and blackjack
2) I can sew, crochet, knit, rug hook, draw, paint, chop wood and use a chainsaw, carve, make jewellery,dance, deep sea/lake/river fish, make moccasins, paddle a canoe and cook anything.
3) I’ve had a couple of my cartoons published
4) I wanted to attend Ryerson and become a photo journalist, but couldn’t afford it, so I went to a cheaper school, after which I worked for a social service agency at a city jail
5) I’m a mimick and can imitate almost every accent on the planet
6) I went through a ‘punk’ phase, when my hair was purple, orange and black and my nose was pierced.
7) I have the ability to communicate with the dead. Although really, I think it’s more that they have the ability to communicate with me and I just listen.
Before I do the nominees I must address the lack of males on the list. Quite frankly, I didn’t think any of you would want an award that is visually feminine. Just had an inkling. lol ;0
Okay, here they are….drumroll please…and the nominess are…
Calliopespen: Danielle is without a doubt one of the finest poets blogging it’s humbling to know her. The most amazing part, is that she is totally unaware of it. Why is it, brilliant people never know it? Oh yeah, she is also a beautiful human being and if you are clever, you will make her part of your regular reading.
Courtingdisaster: Lisa is a girl after my own heart. She is a hobby addict and if I didn’t know how to do something I would ask her because she probably does. Oh yeah, her writing is beyond insightful, it’s magic.
Medicatedlady: She and I hear similar drum beats. Talented, witty, brave and the heir apparent to Dorothy Parker. She makes me laugh and that ain’t easy folks.
Kelliforniadreaming: Kelly is massively talented and innovative. She is a go getter and she inspires me to strive. Please read her blog and meet a charming and impressive writer.
Singyourownlullaby: Mariana is an intellectual. She is stimulating to read and enlightening to know. I’ve never read a boring post written by this wonderful woman. She is a refined thinker with an open mind and I adore her to bits. She teaches me a different view.
AmySueNathan: Experienced columnist, working mom, fiction writer extraordinaire and a friend. Amy is dynamic, supportive and a helluva writer.
AnneBrooke: There is NOTHING this woman cannot write. She is a poet, novelist and her satirical blog is so goddamn funny that at times I’ve choked on various liquids: tea, coffee, milk, lemonade and coke. Honest to god, she is hilarious and although she may not know this, I keep a keen eye on what she says and she has mentored me a time or two. READ HER! You will not be disappointed.